The manuscript submission site opens on September 11, 2023 and closes on October 2, 2023.
We encourage authors of papers presented at the Conference to consider publishing in the Conference-related issue of the AIP Advances. The editorial process for the manuscripts will meet the same high standards required for regular submissions to the journal.
Conference papers will be published online in early 2024 in AIP Advances as a special topic. AIP Advances is an open-access journal published by AIP Publishing, and articles are freely available to read, download and share. All previously published MMM articles can be viewed at http://mmm.aip.org, and all published Conference papers are identified by presentation IDs. All MMM Conference papers published in AIP Advances will be open access at no additional cost to the authors.
Detailed instructions on the preparation of manuscripts will be available in early September for authors whose abstracts are accepted for presentation at the Conference.
- Paper length recommendations are 6,000 words for invited papers and 3,500 words for contributed papers. The length of the paper should be dictated by good use of journal space.
- All manuscripts must be received by the posted deadline which will be strictly observed. Post-deadline manuscripts will not be accepted and will not be forwarded for review.
- To be published in AIP Advances, papers must be presented by an author or representative registered for the Conference AND knowledgeable about the work. Presentations listed as a No Show will not be eligible for publication.
- All manuscripts must be submitted through the AIP Publishing online submission system, PeerX-Press.
- Instructions for submission and acceptable formats will be available on the submission site in September.
- Reviewing and revisions will be handled through the online system. Editorial standards are the same as those used for regular articles submitted to AIP Advances. Due to time constraints, a second review may not be possible for resubmitted papers that were originally rejected.