The nominations deadline has been extended to 11:59 PM on Wednesday, May 10.
Nominations, for both single invited speakers and whole symposia, should be submitted online via the ScholarOne system. Symposia typically contain 5 invited talks, focused on a single theme of particularly high interest to the magnetism and magnetic materials community. In addition, the Program Committee may also select a few contributed abstracts on late-breaking results for upgrades to invited status.
IMPORTANT: All invited speakers (single speakers and symposia) will be expected to present onsite in Dallas. Please confirm with the person being nominated that they agree to present in-person.
To increase the possibility of success of your nomination, please consider...
- including speakers who did not give invited talks in the most recent conferences;
- keeping in mind diversity of topics and speakers from our community;
- listing very recent high-impact publications;
- commenting on the presentation capability and availability of the speakers; and
- having a very attractive symposium title
A nomination does not guarantee an invited talk. All invited speakers will be contacted directly by the Program Co-Chairs. Regardless of the nomination outcome, an abstract must be submitted separately for consideration to be part of the technical program. The abstract submission site opens on June 5, 2023 and closes on June 23, 2023.